We don't have a separate room for guests. We just shuffle kids around and give visitors our daughter's room because it is more guest friendly and she doesn't really hang out in her room yet.
Before guests come I try to make the room a little more adult friendly and inviting. Here are a few ways you can do the same:
- Bring in a stack of clean towels so guests don't have to worry about finding them.
- Take any stuffed animals off of bed.
- Put a few adult size hangers in closet for anything they need to hang.
- Create a space on a bedside table or in a drawer they can put smaller personal items.
- Have a few books or magazines in the room on a subject that may interest them.
- Put an extra blanket on the end of the bed in case they need an extra in cooler weather.
Do you have any guest prep ideas to add to the list?