We were doing some pondering at Mabel HQ and noticed most people think fundraisers are made for students and their schools. They bring their usual box of chocolate bars to family gatherings, squeeze a few bucks out of their uncles and aunts and that’s that. Easy, right?
There’s a lot of truth to that, but let’s use our imaginations this year and have some fun!
Have you thought about these specialized groups earning commission from Mabel?
- Dance teams, because every ballet slipper looks the same, right?
- Figure skating teams, because every ice skate looks about the same too!
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) groups; we have a bundle on board already
- Daycares, no matter how big or small
- After school programs
- A marathon runner going above and beyond for the cause
Or any nonprofit organization under the sun! The team at Mabel’s Labels is dedicated to helping our fundraisers achieve their goals, all while reducing their lost & found.
To learn more and see if our fundraisers are a fit for you, take a peak at our Fundraising Guide.