The holiday season is full of parties, dinners and gift exchanges. It's all a lot of fun, but I tend to start running out of ideas for quick and easy gifts. When that happens, my tried-and-true go to is a gourmet present. Everyone has to eat, everyone loves a treat and it's a great last minute solution that's light on the wallet. Here's a round-up of some of my recent favourites.
1. Grange of Prince Edward Sparkling Riesling
2. Wildly Delicious Brie Baker
3. Drake Holiday Granola
4. A fragrant bundle of fresh herbs (DIY tip: wrap them up like a bouquet of flowers!)
5. Tealish Oh Christmas Tea
6. Williams-Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate
7. Squish Santa's Picks Gummy Gift Box
These delicious picks are sure to be a hit - especially for that foodie friend or family member. What are some of your favourite edible gifts? Comment below and let me know!